May 10, 2012, 7:22 PM EDT
Joakim Noah has returned after spraining his ankle that kept him out for two games, bringing a lift to the Bulls as they try to keep their season going in Game 6 in Philadelphia (with the Sixers up 3-2).
Noah has pushed himself back from a severely sprained ankle in Game 3 but it remains to be seen how much he can contribute. The Bulls need his offense — after a couple of games off they found their defensive footing again in Game 5 but they need to find more points. Noah, or at least the healthy Noah, can provide that with hustle and rebounds.
Noah was a game time decision but went through the layup lines and was ready to go. We’ll see how many minutes he gets and how well he is actually moving.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29