May 10, 2012, 7:22 PM EDT
Joakim Noah has returned after spraining his ankle that kept him out for two games, bringing a lift to the Bulls as they try to keep their season going in Game 6 in Philadelphia (with the Sixers up 3-2).
Noah has pushed himself back from a severely sprained ankle in Game 3 but it remains to be seen how much he can contribute. The Bulls need his offense — after a couple of games off they found their defensive footing again in Game 5 but they need to find more points. Noah, or at least the healthy Noah, can provide that with hustle and rebounds.
Noah was a game time decision but went through the layup lines and was ready to go. We’ll see how many minutes he gets and how well he is actually moving.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 13
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 18
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14