May 10, 2012, 7:22 PM EDT
Joakim Noah has returned after spraining his ankle that kept him out for two games, bringing a lift to the Bulls as they try to keep their season going in Game 6 in Philadelphia (with the Sixers up 3-2).
Noah has pushed himself back from a severely sprained ankle in Game 3 but it remains to be seen how much he can contribute. The Bulls need his offense — after a couple of games off they found their defensive footing again in Game 5 but they need to find more points. Noah, or at least the healthy Noah, can provide that with hustle and rebounds.
Noah was a game time decision but went through the layup lines and was ready to go. We’ll see how many minutes he gets and how well he is actually moving.
- Klay Thompson should not have been allowed to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 3
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 13
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 12
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 73