May 10, 2012, 7:22 PM EDT
Joakim Noah has returned after spraining his ankle that kept him out for two games, bringing a lift to the Bulls as they try to keep their season going in Game 6 in Philadelphia (with the Sixers up 3-2).
Noah has pushed himself back from a severely sprained ankle in Game 3 but it remains to be seen how much he can contribute. The Bulls need his offense — after a couple of games off they found their defensive footing again in Game 5 but they need to find more points. Noah, or at least the healthy Noah, can provide that with hustle and rebounds.
Noah was a game time decision but went through the layup lines and was ready to go. We’ll see how many minutes he gets and how well he is actually moving.
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 22
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 9
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 27
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 15
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 71
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 68