May 9, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Chris Paul of the Clippers dragged Nick Young into the interview room after the Clippers Monday night win not because of his 1-4 shooting performance but because of that shirt you see to the right. Paul mocked it. TNT mocked it. I was in that interview room and myself and others — looking at you Beto Duran — could not stop laughing about it.
But then came Rajon Rondo on Tuesday night. Here’s the video of Rondo confronting a camera man after the game, and the guys at TNT mocking the jacket (via The Basketball Jones).
So everyone, go ahead and vote, who made the worse fashion decision?
- PBT Extra: Spurs lead Texas winners in NBA Free Agency 0
- J.J. Redick: Clippers deserve “F” for free agency after losing DeAndre Jordan 19
- PBT Podcast: Free agency’s winners and losers 0
- Report: Boston Celtics agree to trade for David Lee for Gerald Wallace 17
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 17
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 24
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 80