May 9, 2012, 12:29 PM EST
Chris Paul of the Clippers dragged Nick Young into the interview room after the Clippers Monday night win not because of his 1-4 shooting performance but because of that shirt you see to the right. Paul mocked it. TNT mocked it. I was in that interview room and myself and others — looking at you Beto Duran — could not stop laughing about it.
But then came Rajon Rondo on Tuesday night. Here’s the video of Rondo confronting a camera man after the game, and the guys at TNT mocking the jacket (via The Basketball Jones).
So everyone, go ahead and vote, who made the worse fashion decision?
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 0
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 2
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16