May 9, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Chris Paul of the Clippers dragged Nick Young into the interview room after the Clippers Monday night win not because of his 1-4 shooting performance but because of that shirt you see to the right. Paul mocked it. TNT mocked it. I was in that interview room and myself and others — looking at you Beto Duran — could not stop laughing about it.
But then came Rajon Rondo on Tuesday night. Here’s the video of Rondo confronting a camera man after the game, and the guys at TNT mocking the jacket (via The Basketball Jones).
So everyone, go ahead and vote, who made the worse fashion decision?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 1
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 21
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 19
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10