May 9, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT
Chris Paul of the Clippers dragged Nick Young into the interview room after the Clippers Monday night win not because of his 1-4 shooting performance but because of that shirt you see to the right. Paul mocked it. TNT mocked it. I was in that interview room and myself and others — looking at you Beto Duran — could not stop laughing about it.
But then came Rajon Rondo on Tuesday night. Here’s the video of Rondo confronting a camera man after the game, and the guys at TNT mocking the jacket (via The Basketball Jones).
So everyone, go ahead and vote, who made the worse fashion decision?
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 8
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 5
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3