PBT Poll: Which was worse, Nick Young’s shirt or Rajon Rondo’s jacket?

May 9, 2012, 12:29 PM EDT

Nick Young shirt Getty Images

I really should not be commenting on other people’s fashion choices, but Nick Young and Rajon Rondo have made some interesting ones in the last couple days that cannot be ignored.

Chris Paul of the Clippers dragged Nick Young into the interview room after the Clippers Monday night win not because of his 1-4 shooting performance but because of that shirt you see to the right. Paul mocked it. TNT mocked it. I was in that interview room and myself and others — looking at you Beto Duran — could not stop laughing about it.

But then came Rajon Rondo on Tuesday night. Here’s the video of Rondo confronting a camera man after the game, and the guys at TNT mocking the jacket (via The Basketball Jones).

So everyone, go ahead and vote, who made the worse fashion decision?

1. oside760 - May 9, 2012 at 12:38 PM

nick youngs outfit is cool…………… if it was the 80’s and we were in miami

2. mungman69 - May 9, 2012 at 1:15 PM

They are both not cool

3. abchome - May 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

I actually like Nick Young’s shirt. But it’s too expensive for me, said to be $900…

4. chitownmatt - May 9, 2012 at 2:03 PM

Keep Rondo away from the lion cages at the zoo.

And

…. Keep Young away from my Cocaine!!!

5. 00maltliquor - May 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Rondo’s jacket hands down!
    That was fun, I hope to see more polls on here in the future.

6. rosesacl - May 9, 2012 at 4:45 PM

That shirt was a dissaster.

7. starvingardens - May 9, 2012 at 5:22 PM

Man… I think Craig Seger is rubbing off on them! Hahaha!

8. dgforreal - May 9, 2012 at 11:15 PM

That was some excellent comedic timing on Barkley’s part.

9. bruiza2k - May 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I think his sister Denise made it for him b/c he couldn’t get enough money from his dad, Cliff, to go buy an original Gordon Gartrell designer shirt… (Cosby Reference for you Kids out there).

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches