May 8, 2012, 4:18 PM EDT
When you woke up this morning, undoubtedly your first thought was “I wonder what it would be like to hear Shawn Kemp perform Shakespeare’s St. Crispin’s Day speech?” Sorry, we can’t bring that to you.
But how about Shawn Kemp and Seattle Times columnist Steve Kelly doing some “Taming of the Shrew.” As interpreted like The Odd Couple. Don’t get to see that every day. This is from a charity event for the Seattle Shakespeare Company, and we can only hope they did well with this. It’s clever.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 16
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14