May 8, 2012, 4:18 PM EDT
When you woke up this morning, undoubtedly your first thought was “I wonder what it would be like to hear Shawn Kemp perform Shakespeare’s St. Crispin’s Day speech?” Sorry, we can’t bring that to you.
But how about Shawn Kemp and Seattle Times columnist Steve Kelly doing some “Taming of the Shrew.” As interpreted like The Odd Couple. Don’t get to see that every day. This is from a charity event for the Seattle Shakespeare Company, and we can only hope they did well with this. It’s clever.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 38
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 16
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 33
- From late-arriving to a LeBron James favorite, Kevin Love comes full circle 14
- Clippers trade Jared Dudley and first rounder to Bucks for Carlos Delfino and Miroslav Raduljica 22
- Report: Cavaliers trying to trade for Nuggets’ Timofey Mozgov 25
- Cavaliers, with LeBron James and Kevin Love, favored by oddsmakers to win 2015 NBA title 29
- Scout says Carmelo Anthony can be good triangle fit — if he moves the ball 20