May 8, 2012, 4:18 PM EST
When you woke up this morning, undoubtedly your first thought was “I wonder what it would be like to hear Shawn Kemp perform Shakespeare’s St. Crispin’s Day speech?” Sorry, we can’t bring that to you.
But how about Shawn Kemp and Seattle Times columnist Steve Kelly doing some “Taming of the Shrew.” As interpreted like The Odd Couple. Don’t get to see that every day. This is from a charity event for the Seattle Shakespeare Company, and we can only hope they did well with this. It’s clever.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 0
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 15
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5