May 8, 2012, 4:18 PM EDT
When you woke up this morning, undoubtedly your first thought was “I wonder what it would be like to hear Shawn Kemp perform Shakespeare’s St. Crispin’s Day speech?” Sorry, we can’t bring that to you.
But how about Shawn Kemp and Seattle Times columnist Steve Kelly doing some “Taming of the Shrew.” As interpreted like The Odd Couple. Don’t get to see that every day. This is from a charity event for the Seattle Shakespeare Company, and we can only hope they did well with this. It’s clever.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9