May 8, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• For those of you who don’t think Chris Paul flops a lot, here he is flopping when touched by a referee.
• What’s it like to have an ACL injury and go through rehab? Here is a first-hand account from Dan Grunfeld (son of Ernie), who had it happen to him at Stanford.
• Bacon on a stick with the other end of that stick in a beer… I have got to take in a game at Camden Yards this summer.
• Fun little stat (unless you’re a Pacers fan) — Paul George is 0-13 from three-point range in the playoffs.
• Someone already got the new Brooklyn Nets logo shaved into their head.
• What lies ahead in the Sacramento arena battle with the Maloofs… does anyone think they are not going to file for relocation? Anyone?
• One of the reasons the Raptors should be more optimistic about next season is they get Jonas Valanciunas, the No. 5 pick last year, to come to them from Europe. But expect the Raptors to ease him in, not throw him to the wolves.
• How did Nene fit in with the Wizards and where do they go from here.
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 0
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 20
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 35
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)