May 8, 2012, 11:09 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• For those of you who don’t think Chris Paul flops a lot, here he is flopping when touched by a referee.
• What’s it like to have an ACL injury and go through rehab? Here is a first-hand account from Dan Grunfeld (son of Ernie), who had it happen to him at Stanford.
• Bacon on a stick with the other end of that stick in a beer… I have got to take in a game at Camden Yards this summer.
• Fun little stat (unless you’re a Pacers fan) — Paul George is 0-13 from three-point range in the playoffs.
• Someone already got the new Brooklyn Nets logo shaved into their head.
• What lies ahead in the Sacramento arena battle with the Maloofs… does anyone think they are not going to file for relocation? Anyone?
• One of the reasons the Raptors should be more optimistic about next season is they get Jonas Valanciunas, the No. 5 pick last year, to come to them from Europe. But expect the Raptors to ease him in, not throw him to the wolves.
• How did Nene fit in with the Wizards and where do they go from here.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 1
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4