May 8, 2012, 11:09 AM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• For those of you who don’t think Chris Paul flops a lot, here he is flopping when touched by a referee.
• What’s it like to have an ACL injury and go through rehab? Here is a first-hand account from Dan Grunfeld (son of Ernie), who had it happen to him at Stanford.
• Bacon on a stick with the other end of that stick in a beer… I have got to take in a game at Camden Yards this summer.
• Fun little stat (unless you’re a Pacers fan) — Paul George is 0-13 from three-point range in the playoffs.
• Someone already got the new Brooklyn Nets logo shaved into their head.
• What lies ahead in the Sacramento arena battle with the Maloofs… does anyone think they are not going to file for relocation? Anyone?
• One of the reasons the Raptors should be more optimistic about next season is they get Jonas Valanciunas, the No. 5 pick last year, to come to them from Europe. But expect the Raptors to ease him in, not throw him to the wolves.
• How did Nene fit in with the Wizards and where do they go from here.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 6
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11