May 6, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
In a game that was decided by one point, you can look back at a lot of little things and say “this was the key” to the Clippers taking a 2-1 series lead. But this steal and dunk by Blake Griffin at the end of the first half was a key couple of points.
Memphis’ Marreese Speights made the inbounds pass and forgot to look off the safety, so Griffin was able to jump the route and get the steal, then when it came time to make up for his mistake Speights slid out of the way rather than become another poster victim.
Just two points for Los Angeles, but you may wat to take a look at that final score again.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5