May 6, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
In a game that was decided by one point, you can look back at a lot of little things and say “this was the key” to the Clippers taking a 2-1 series lead. But this steal and dunk by Blake Griffin at the end of the first half was a key couple of points.
Memphis’ Marreese Speights made the inbounds pass and forgot to look off the safety, so Griffin was able to jump the route and get the steal, then when it came time to make up for his mistake Speights slid out of the way rather than become another poster victim.
Just two points for Los Angeles, but you may wat to take a look at that final score again.
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 8
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 37
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 34
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25