May 6, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
In a game that was decided by one point, you can look back at a lot of little things and say “this was the key” to the Clippers taking a 2-1 series lead. But this steal and dunk by Blake Griffin at the end of the first half was a key couple of points.
Memphis’ Marreese Speights made the inbounds pass and forgot to look off the safety, so Griffin was able to jump the route and get the steal, then when it came time to make up for his mistake Speights slid out of the way rather than become another poster victim.
Just two points for Los Angeles, but you may wat to take a look at that final score again.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 0
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 5
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16