May 6, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
In a game that was decided by one point, you can look back at a lot of little things and say “this was the key” to the Clippers taking a 2-1 series lead. But this steal and dunk by Blake Griffin at the end of the first half was a key couple of points.
Memphis’ Marreese Speights made the inbounds pass and forgot to look off the safety, so Griffin was able to jump the route and get the steal, then when it came time to make up for his mistake Speights slid out of the way rather than become another poster victim.
Just two points for Los Angeles, but you may wat to take a look at that final score again.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 6
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 5
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 13
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 10
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14