May 4, 2012, 11:26 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Metta World Peace will appear on Conan O’Brien next week. He had been scheduled to appear the night the suspension came down for the elbow to James Harden‘s head, but he backed out. This is his make up.
• Andrei Kirilenko himself has now said it is “not true” that he has a deal with the Nets. Okay. I’m just saying there’s a lot of smoke for no fire.
• Carlos Delfino had sports hernia surgery Thursday, he should be out a couple of months but be ready for training camp.
• Looking at what New Jersey Nets players will be back next season.
• There is a disproportionate amount of 7-footers in the United States who make their living in the NBA.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 1
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 19
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 17
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49