May 3, 2012, 9:04 AM EDT
Win or lose — and this time it was lose to even the series — the Clippers throw down some huge dunks. DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin had theirs in Game 2 Wednesday. Not to be outdone, Rudy Gay put on a little show and joined the dunk party.
It will be interesting to see if the Clippers can get more of these in Los Angeles. They feed off these plays and easy baskets, the Grizzlies have done a good job taking them away this series.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3