May 3, 2012, 9:04 AM EDT
Win or lose — and this time it was lose to even the series — the Clippers throw down some huge dunks. DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin had theirs in Game 2 Wednesday. Not to be outdone, Rudy Gay put on a little show and joined the dunk party.
It will be interesting to see if the Clippers can get more of these in Los Angeles. They feed off these plays and easy baskets, the Grizzlies have done a good job taking them away this series.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9