May 3, 2012, 9:04 AM EDT
Win or lose — and this time it was lose to even the series — the Clippers throw down some huge dunks. DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin had theirs in Game 2 Wednesday. Not to be outdone, Rudy Gay put on a little show and joined the dunk party.
It will be interesting to see if the Clippers can get more of these in Los Angeles. They feed off these plays and easy baskets, the Grizzlies have done a good job taking them away this series.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13