May 3, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Amare Stoudemire talks about how he was frustrated and just wanted to make some noise, but that turned into a bloody left hand, a busted up fire extinguisher case and him being out for at least Game 3 and maybe more.
You get the feeling how hard he is pushed to get back for Game 4 will depend on how the Knicks do in Game 3 Thursday.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7