May 3, 2012, 11:48 AM EST
Amare Stoudemire talks about how he was frustrated and just wanted to make some noise, but that turned into a bloody left hand, a busted up fire extinguisher case and him being out for at least Game 3 and maybe more.
You get the feeling how hard he is pushed to get back for Game 4 will depend on how the Knicks do in Game 3 Thursday.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 0
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9