May 3, 2012, 11:48 AM EDT
Amare Stoudemire talks about how he was frustrated and just wanted to make some noise, but that turned into a bloody left hand, a busted up fire extinguisher case and him being out for at least Game 3 and maybe more.
You get the feeling how hard he is pushed to get back for Game 4 will depend on how the Knicks do in Game 3 Thursday.
- Steve Kerr talks Knicks, coaching with Dan Patrick (VIDEO) 0
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 1
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 6
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 7
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20