May 3, 2012, 10:12 AM EDT
The Indiana Pacers staff was having a little fun at the expense of Amare Stoudemire and the Knicks by taping over the fire extinguisher in the Amway Center in Orlando, with the message “please do not hit.”
This photo was tweeted out by Austin Croshere, the former Pacers player and current analyst for Fox Sports Indiana. Whether you think it’s funny or not depends on if you are a Knicks fan or not.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 0
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 12
- PBT Extra: Talking Andrew Bynum’s arrival, Trail Blazers’ stumble 0
- Report: Kobe Bryant has “no interest” in playing for Mike D’Antoni next season 38
- Kobe expects to be old self again next season, expects Lakers’ front office to fix team fast 31