May 2, 2012, 10:53 AM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• The Bird/Magic Broadway play will close after 52 nights.
• Michael Beasley says his offseason plan is to “Shoot a zillion jump shots a day, dribble a million minutes a day.” So we can say math is not his strong suit. Also, you expecting follow through on this? By the way, the Timberwolves are not bringing him back.
• The Spurs run some beautiful offensive actions, the “weak” set is one of them.
• Look for the Bucks to add some size to the roster this summer. (The problem is 29 other teams are saying the same thing.)
• Maryland guard Terrell Stoglin has declared for the NBA draft. He did it because he was hit with a one year suspension, but he will likely go undrafted.
• Fox Searchlight is going to make a movie about basketball wives.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49