May 2, 2012, 1:10 AM EST
Great news — doing the “Tebow” pose is not a dead craze!
Paul Pierce did it after a pair of free throws that were key to the Celtics beating Atlanta — I’m not sure you can have dagger free throws but if you can that is what they look like. The Celtics went on to beat the Atlanta Hawks and with that even the series at 1-1.
Which means even more games for Pierce and maybe more Tebow moments.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)