May 2, 2012, 1:10 AM EDT
Great news — doing the “Tebow” pose is not a dead craze!
Paul Pierce did it after a pair of free throws that were key to the Celtics beating Atlanta — I’m not sure you can have dagger free throws but if you can that is what they look like. The Celtics went on to beat the Atlanta Hawks and with that even the series at 1-1.
Which means even more games for Pierce and maybe more Tebow moments.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 19
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49