May 2, 2012, 1:10 AM EDT
Great news — doing the “Tebow” pose is not a dead craze!
Paul Pierce did it after a pair of free throws that were key to the Celtics beating Atlanta — I’m not sure you can have dagger free throws but if you can that is what they look like. The Celtics went on to beat the Atlanta Hawks and with that even the series at 1-1.
Which means even more games for Pierce and maybe more Tebow moments.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31