May 2, 2012, 1:10 AM EDT
Great news — doing the “Tebow” pose is not a dead craze!
Paul Pierce did it after a pair of free throws that were key to the Celtics beating Atlanta — I’m not sure you can have dagger free throws but if you can that is what they look like. The Celtics went on to beat the Atlanta Hawks and with that even the series at 1-1.
Which means even more games for Pierce and maybe more Tebow moments.
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 14
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 39
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 81
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48