May 2, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
Charles Barkley won an Emmy. That may be the seventh sign of apocalypse itself, but it happened. Best studio analyst/personality. Congrats to him.
He was on the TNT set when the awards were handed out, and Kenny Smith decided to have some fun celebrating with Barkley. And it’s pretty funny.
By the way, amazing how much better that show is without Shaq.
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 2
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 0
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 8
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 4