May 2, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
Charles Barkley won an Emmy. That may be the seventh sign of apocalypse itself, but it happened. Best studio analyst/personality. Congrats to him.
He was on the TNT set when the awards were handed out, and Kenny Smith decided to have some fun celebrating with Barkley. And it’s pretty funny.
By the way, amazing how much better that show is without Shaq.
- Carmelo Anthony says Phil Jackson makes Knicks more attractive, he would adapt style of play 0
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 4
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 8
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 8
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20