May 2, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
Charles Barkley won an Emmy. That may be the seventh sign of apocalypse itself, but it happened. Best studio analyst/personality. Congrats to him.
He was on the TNT set when the awards were handed out, and Kenny Smith decided to have some fun celebrating with Barkley. And it’s pretty funny.
By the way, amazing how much better that show is without Shaq.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 0
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 1
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 16
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 42
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 7
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45