May 2, 2012, 10:25 AM EDT
Charles Barkley won an Emmy. That may be the seventh sign of apocalypse itself, but it happened. Best studio analyst/personality. Congrats to him.
He was on the TNT set when the awards were handed out, and Kenny Smith decided to have some fun celebrating with Barkley. And it’s pretty funny.
By the way, amazing how much better that show is without Shaq.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 11
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29