May 2, 2012, 10:25 AM EST
Charles Barkley won an Emmy. That may be the seventh sign of apocalypse itself, but it happened. Best studio analyst/personality. Congrats to him.
He was on the TNT set when the awards were handed out, and Kenny Smith decided to have some fun celebrating with Barkley. And it’s pretty funny.
By the way, amazing how much better that show is without Shaq.
- Derrick Rose leaves Bulls-Nuggets game with hamstring tightness 23
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 18
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23