May 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
This was my favorite little moment from Tuesday night’s playoff action. Somehow little Mike Bibby ends up with a rebound and literally had to jump out of his shoe to get it. He was without his shoe.
Dwyane Wade, remembering how much Bibby “helped” the Heat on their playoff run last year, decides to “help” Bibby with his shoe. It made me laugh.
Although, as Dan Devine noted at Ball Don’t Lie, the Knicks are so much worse with Bibby on the floor (14 points per 100 possessions) that Wade should be doing all he can to keep Bibby in the game. But sometimes instincts take over.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17