May 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
This was my favorite little moment from Tuesday night’s playoff action. Somehow little Mike Bibby ends up with a rebound and literally had to jump out of his shoe to get it. He was without his shoe.
Dwyane Wade, remembering how much Bibby “helped” the Heat on their playoff run last year, decides to “help” Bibby with his shoe. It made me laugh.
Although, as Dan Devine noted at Ball Don’t Lie, the Knicks are so much worse with Bibby on the floor (14 points per 100 possessions) that Wade should be doing all he can to keep Bibby in the game. But sometimes instincts take over.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18