May 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EST
This was my favorite little moment from Tuesday night’s playoff action. Somehow little Mike Bibby ends up with a rebound and literally had to jump out of his shoe to get it. He was without his shoe.
Dwyane Wade, remembering how much Bibby “helped” the Heat on their playoff run last year, decides to “help” Bibby with his shoe. It made me laugh.
Although, as Dan Devine noted at Ball Don’t Lie, the Knicks are so much worse with Bibby on the floor (14 points per 100 possessions) that Wade should be doing all he can to keep Bibby in the game. But sometimes instincts take over.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 9
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 8
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8