May 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EDT
This was my favorite little moment from Tuesday night’s playoff action. Somehow little Mike Bibby ends up with a rebound and literally had to jump out of his shoe to get it. He was without his shoe.
Dwyane Wade, remembering how much Bibby “helped” the Heat on their playoff run last year, decides to “help” Bibby with his shoe. It made me laugh.
Although, as Dan Devine noted at Ball Don’t Lie, the Knicks are so much worse with Bibby on the floor (14 points per 100 possessions) that Wade should be doing all he can to keep Bibby in the game. But sometimes instincts take over.
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 17
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36