May 1, 2012, 11:49 AM EST
This was my favorite little moment from Tuesday night’s playoff action. Somehow little Mike Bibby ends up with a rebound and literally had to jump out of his shoe to get it. He was without his shoe.
Dwyane Wade, remembering how much Bibby “helped” the Heat on their playoff run last year, decides to “help” Bibby with his shoe. It made me laugh.
Although, as Dan Devine noted at Ball Don’t Lie, the Knicks are so much worse with Bibby on the floor (14 points per 100 possessions) that Wade should be doing all he can to keep Bibby in the game. But sometimes instincts take over.
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 0
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 5
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 12
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (48)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (37)