May 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
You would think “Take a Supermodel to Work Day” would be pretty much the perfect day (way better than taking your 7-year-old daughter to work), especially with Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model Kate Upton, but…
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
And for the record, as a guy who works from home with an 7-year-old daughter, when every day is take your daughter to work day it comes with challenges.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 0
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 4
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 0
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 10
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)