May 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
You would think “Take a Supermodel to Work Day” would be pretty much the perfect day (way better than taking your 7-year-old daughter to work), especially with Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model Kate Upton, but…
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
And for the record, as a guy who works from home with an 7-year-old daughter, when every day is take your daughter to work day it comes with challenges.
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 4
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 9
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 21
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6