May 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
You would think “Take a Supermodel to Work Day” would be pretty much the perfect day (way better than taking your 7-year-old daughter to work), especially with Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model Kate Upton, but…
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
And for the record, as a guy who works from home with an 7-year-old daughter, when every day is take your daughter to work day it comes with challenges.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 8
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 19
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14