May 1, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
You would think “Take a Supermodel to Work Day” would be pretty much the perfect day (way better than taking your 7-year-old daughter to work), especially with Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue cover model Kate Upton, but…
Thanks to SLAM for finding this.
And for the record, as a guy who works from home with an 7-year-old daughter, when every day is take your daughter to work day it comes with challenges.
- Paul George tweets: “I’ll be ok and be back better than ever” 0
- Paul George leaves USA Basketball Showcase with severe lower leg injury, remainder of scrimmage canceled 74
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 24
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 10
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49