May 1, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The biggest story of the playoffs so far is still Derrick Rose‘s knee injury — it has radically altered a title contender.
So what’s the team’s mood? When will people back off Tom Thibodeau? How far can they go now? We asked all these things of a guy you should be reading anyway, Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We are looking at where the Bulls go from here.
Sadly, neither of us think it’s the NBA finals anymore.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28