May 1, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The biggest story of the playoffs so far is still Derrick Rose‘s knee injury — it has radically altered a title contender.
So what’s the team’s mood? When will people back off Tom Thibodeau? How far can they go now? We asked all these things of a guy you should be reading anyway, Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We are looking at where the Bulls go from here.
Sadly, neither of us think it’s the NBA finals anymore.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 0
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 5
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 30
- Report: One Trail Blazers player gives LaMarcus Aldridge just 50-50 chance of re-signing 9
- Clippers put on offensive showcase, take Game 1 vs. Spurs 10