May 1, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The biggest story of the playoffs so far is still Derrick Rose‘s knee injury — it has radically altered a title contender.
So what’s the team’s mood? When will people back off Tom Thibodeau? How far can they go now? We asked all these things of a guy you should be reading anyway, Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We are looking at where the Bulls go from here.
Sadly, neither of us think it’s the NBA finals anymore.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 26
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25