May 1, 2012, 9:45 PM EDT
The biggest story of the playoffs so far is still Derrick Rose‘s knee injury — it has radically altered a title contender.
So what’s the team’s mood? When will people back off Tom Thibodeau? How far can they go now? We asked all these things of a guy you should be reading anyway, Aggrey Sam of CSNChicago.com. We are looking at where the Bulls go from here.
Sadly, neither of us think it’s the NBA finals anymore.
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 14
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0