May 1, 2012, 11:21 AM EDT
Maybe you noticed it Monday night, LeBron’s custom mouthpiece. There is a screen grab to the right (courtesy SLAM) of his message.
For those of you who only think of Roman numerals when trying to figure out what number Super Bowl we are up to, that is 16. The number of playoff wins needed to win the NBA championship.
“You pay attention,” James said to a reporter. “It’s just inspirational. I know this is the biggest part of the season, the second part of the season, so it’s just an inspiration for me.”
I’m surprised Mark Cuban has not suggested selling advertising on players’ mouthpieces…
The Heat are down to 14 wins remaining as they took the first two games from the Knicks in the first round. But there is a long, long road still to go for LeBron and his teammates to live up to that number.
- Bugs Bunny teases the Jordan XXX in interview with Ahmad Rashad (VIDEO) 1
- Report: LeBron James calls the plays, Cavaliers coach David Blatt repeats them to team 50
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 14
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 20
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13