Apr 30, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
The students at the historic Stuyvesant High School in New York knew who they wanted as their graduation speaker — Jeremy Lin. He’s the idol of the smart set in New York now. And this is a pretty big honor as Stuyvesant is a New York public school known for the math and science but has also turned out legends like and actors Lucy Liu and Tim Robbins. And Paul Reiser but we’ll forgive them that one.
Lin, however, didn’t really have time to do that. He’s working hard to get back for the last couple games of the Heat ousting the Knicks in the first round of the playoffs.
But he did put together the video above, which is a nice mix off actual advice and him having some fun. Way better than him giving a speech behind a podium while wearing a robe.
Thanks to NBCNewYork.com for pointing us to this.
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 0
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 19
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 20
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19