Apr 30, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
The students at the historic Stuyvesant High School in New York knew who they wanted as their graduation speaker — Jeremy Lin. He’s the idol of the smart set in New York now. And this is a pretty big honor as Stuyvesant is a New York public school known for the math and science but has also turned out legends like and actors Lucy Liu and Tim Robbins. And Paul Reiser but we’ll forgive them that one.
Lin, however, didn’t really have time to do that. He’s working hard to get back for the last couple games of the Heat ousting the Knicks in the first round of the playoffs.
But he did put together the video above, which is a nice mix off actual advice and him having some fun. Way better than him giving a speech behind a podium while wearing a robe.
Thanks to NBCNewYork.com for pointing us to this.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 51
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18