Apr 30, 2012, 1:02 PM EST
The students at the historic Stuyvesant High School in New York knew who they wanted as their graduation speaker — Jeremy Lin. He’s the idol of the smart set in New York now. And this is a pretty big honor as Stuyvesant is a New York public school known for the math and science but has also turned out legends like and actors Lucy Liu and Tim Robbins. And Paul Reiser but we’ll forgive them that one.
Lin, however, didn’t really have time to do that. He’s working hard to get back for the last couple games of the Heat ousting the Knicks in the first round of the playoffs.
But he did put together the video above, which is a nice mix off actual advice and him having some fun. Way better than him giving a speech behind a podium while wearing a robe.
Thanks to NBCNewYork.com for pointing us to this.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 25
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 28
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 3
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10