Apr 30, 2012, 1:02 PM EDT
The students at the historic Stuyvesant High School in New York knew who they wanted as their graduation speaker — Jeremy Lin. He’s the idol of the smart set in New York now. And this is a pretty big honor as Stuyvesant is a New York public school known for the math and science but has also turned out legends like and actors Lucy Liu and Tim Robbins. And Paul Reiser but we’ll forgive them that one.
Lin, however, didn’t really have time to do that. He’s working hard to get back for the last couple games of the Heat ousting the Knicks in the first round of the playoffs.
But he did put together the video above, which is a nice mix off actual advice and him having some fun. Way better than him giving a speech behind a podium while wearing a robe.
Thanks to NBCNewYork.com for pointing us to this.
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 4
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 7
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 11
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 4
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 37
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1