Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current Comcast New England broadcaster who Celtics fans know well — was on NBC’s SportsTalk with my man Russ Thaler talking NBA playoffs.
Specifically, how do the Bulls and Celtics move on without their point guards. He does not sound optimistic about the Celtics in Game 2.
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 0
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 21
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18