Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current Comcast New England broadcaster who Celtics fans know well — was on NBC’s SportsTalk with my man Russ Thaler talking NBA playoffs.
Specifically, how do the Bulls and Celtics move on without their point guards. He does not sound optimistic about the Celtics in Game 2.
- Report: Suns, Eric Bledsoe have ‘made progress’ on a new contract in last couple of days 0
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16