Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current Comcast New England broadcaster who Celtics fans know well — was on NBC’s SportsTalk with my man Russ Thaler talking NBA playoffs.
Specifically, how do the Bulls and Celtics move on without their point guards. He does not sound optimistic about the Celtics in Game 2.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47