Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EDT
Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current Comcast New England broadcaster who Celtics fans know well — was on NBC’s SportsTalk with my man Russ Thaler talking NBA playoffs.
Specifically, how do the Bulls and Celtics move on without their point guards. He does not sound optimistic about the Celtics in Game 2.
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 0
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 16
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 23
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69
- Phil Jackson to Knicks could work. It probably won’t, but it could. 32