Apr 30, 2012, 7:39 PM EST
Donny Marshall — former NBA player and current Comcast New England broadcaster who Celtics fans know well — was on NBC’s SportsTalk with my man Russ Thaler talking NBA playoffs.
Specifically, how do the Bulls and Celtics move on without their point guards. He does not sound optimistic about the Celtics in Game 2.
- Report: JaVale McGee close to signing with Celtics 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 6
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 11
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18