Apr 30, 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• That would be the first ad for the Brooklyn Nets. Enjoy.
• Did boxer Floyd Mayweather bet $1.8 million on the Clippers +6 points Sunday night? If so, can you imagine the emotional roller coaster?
• Here is a fantastic breakdown by Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated on how the Clippers came back Sunday night. And how the Grizzlies blew it.
• Here’s another way to look at the comeback. Here is the Grizzlies shot chart from the final 9 minutes.
• They almost had to evacuate the Fed Ex Forum during that game due to a broken water main.
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 8
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6