Apr 30, 2012, 6:42 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• That would be the first ad for the Brooklyn Nets. Enjoy.
• Did boxer Floyd Mayweather bet $1.8 million on the Clippers +6 points Sunday night? If so, can you imagine the emotional roller coaster?
• Here is a fantastic breakdown by Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated on how the Clippers came back Sunday night. And how the Grizzlies blew it.
• Here’s another way to look at the comeback. Here is the Grizzlies shot chart from the final 9 minutes.
• They almost had to evacuate the Fed Ex Forum during that game due to a broken water main.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1