Apr 30, 2012, 6:42 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• That would be the first ad for the Brooklyn Nets. Enjoy.
• Did boxer Floyd Mayweather bet $1.8 million on the Clippers +6 points Sunday night? If so, can you imagine the emotional roller coaster?
• Here is a fantastic breakdown by Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated on how the Clippers came back Sunday night. And how the Grizzlies blew it.
• Here’s another way to look at the comeback. Here is the Grizzlies shot chart from the final 9 minutes.
• They almost had to evacuate the Fed Ex Forum during that game due to a broken water main.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12