Apr 30, 2012, 6:42 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• That would be the first ad for the Brooklyn Nets. Enjoy.
• Did boxer Floyd Mayweather bet $1.8 million on the Clippers +6 points Sunday night? If so, can you imagine the emotional roller coaster?
• Here is a fantastic breakdown by Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated on how the Clippers came back Sunday night. And how the Grizzlies blew it.
• Here’s another way to look at the comeback. Here is the Grizzlies shot chart from the final 9 minutes.
• They almost had to evacuate the Fed Ex Forum during that game due to a broken water main.
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 0
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 3
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 30
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31