Apr 29, 2012, 10:55 PM EST
Rajon Rondo has the right to be frustrated with this call by referee Marc Davis, it was a bad call. All the Celtics should be frustrated with their team’s play Sunday in a loss in Game 1.
But you cannot bump an official. Ever. Under any circumstances.
Rondo said after the game that he didn’t mean to bump the official, that he thought Davis would keep walking. Watch the video, decide for yourself. I don’t buy it.
Rondo first claps his hands in front of the official, to get a tech, then bumps Davis. He was instantly ejected. That also likely means a suspension for Game 2. Which is a big game for the Celtics now, they don’t want to go down 0-2.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10