Apr 29, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
But apparently LeBron has been spending more time with the players in Liverpool than we thought, because he sells that like a soccer flop. It was initially called a Flagrant 2 (with automatic ejection), was downgraded to a Flagrant 1 and if it got downgraded again I would not be shocked.
This was the black mark on an otherwise spectacular game from LeBron, he was a force of nature that led the Heat to a blowout win over the Knicks. That kind of win that makes you wonder if the Knicks can win more than one game.
But this call helped, and there were others like it as the refs did not love the Knicks Saturday. But that is not why the Knicks lost.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 28
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18