Apr 29, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
But apparently LeBron has been spending more time with the players in Liverpool than we thought, because he sells that like a soccer flop. It was initially called a Flagrant 2 (with automatic ejection), was downgraded to a Flagrant 1 and if it got downgraded again I would not be shocked.
This was the black mark on an otherwise spectacular game from LeBron, he was a force of nature that led the Heat to a blowout win over the Knicks. That kind of win that makes you wonder if the Knicks can win more than one game.
But this call helped, and there were others like it as the refs did not love the Knicks Saturday. But that is not why the Knicks lost.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14