Apr 29, 2012, 8:29 AM EDT
But apparently LeBron has been spending more time with the players in Liverpool than we thought, because he sells that like a soccer flop. It was initially called a Flagrant 2 (with automatic ejection), was downgraded to a Flagrant 1 and if it got downgraded again I would not be shocked.
This was the black mark on an otherwise spectacular game from LeBron, he was a force of nature that led the Heat to a blowout win over the Knicks. That kind of win that makes you wonder if the Knicks can win more than one game.
But this call helped, and there were others like it as the refs did not love the Knicks Saturday. But that is not why the Knicks lost.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 23
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 22
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48