Apr 28, 2012, 6:14 PM EDT
The injury news for the league keeps getting worse. After Derrick Rose‘s injury against the Sixers, Knicks guard Iman Shumpert went down with a nasty looking injury in the third quarter of Game 1 vs. the Heat.
Shumpert’s knee appeared to buckle off of no contact on a routine jump landing, and he immediately crumpled to the floor in obvious pain. He was eventually helped to the locker room by training staff. ESPN’s Lisa Salters later reported that both the Heat and Knicks trainers were treating him in the locker room.
We’ll update you when we know more.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14