Apr 28, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has heard the playoffs are quite physical. “If it gets any more [physical], I might not make it,” he said today, half-kidding.
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) April 28, 2012
Haha, it’s funny, because he may wind up with a collapsed lung and everyone will still think he’s faking. Haha, that’s funny… wait, no it’s not.
Game 1 of Clippers-Grizzlies is going to be rough, rough stuff.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9