Apr 28, 2012, 12:20 PM EST
Blake Griffin has heard the playoffs are quite physical. “If it gets any more [physical], I might not make it,” he said today, half-kidding.
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) April 28, 2012
Haha, it’s funny, because he may wind up with a collapsed lung and everyone will still think he’s faking. Haha, that’s funny… wait, no it’s not.
Game 1 of Clippers-Grizzlies is going to be rough, rough stuff.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9