Apr 28, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has heard the playoffs are quite physical. “If it gets any more [physical], I might not make it,” he said today, half-kidding.
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) April 28, 2012
Haha, it’s funny, because he may wind up with a collapsed lung and everyone will still think he’s faking. Haha, that’s funny… wait, no it’s not.
Game 1 of Clippers-Grizzlies is going to be rough, rough stuff.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 0
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 24
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 18
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 25
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 28
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 38
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 29