Apr 28, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has heard the playoffs are quite physical. “If it gets any more [physical], I might not make it,” he said today, half-kidding.
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) April 28, 2012
Haha, it’s funny, because he may wind up with a collapsed lung and everyone will still think he’s faking. Haha, that’s funny… wait, no it’s not.
Game 1 of Clippers-Grizzlies is going to be rough, rough stuff.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 14
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 27
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32