Apr 28, 2012, 12:20 PM EDT
Blake Griffin has heard the playoffs are quite physical. “If it gets any more [physical], I might not make it,” he said today, half-kidding.
— Baxter Holmes (@BaxterHolmes) April 28, 2012
Haha, it’s funny, because he may wind up with a collapsed lung and everyone will still think he’s faking. Haha, that’s funny… wait, no it’s not.
Game 1 of Clippers-Grizzlies is going to be rough, rough stuff.
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 4
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 19
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 12
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 31
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 10
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25