Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EST
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 0
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 5
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 13
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 26
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 8
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7