Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EDT
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 9
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 29
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 31
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 42
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24