Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EST
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)