Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EDT
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16