Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EDT
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 0
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 18
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48