Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EST
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 0
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 5
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 5
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 8
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14