Apr 27, 2012, 9:31 AM EST
Brad Miller‘s 14-year NBA career as one of the more reliable big men in the game came to an emotional end Thursday night in Minnesota. It was great of the fans there to recognize the moment and give Miller a standing ovation.
The center with a deft outside touch, he is a two-time All-Star who had some impressive seasons in Chicago, Indiana and Sacramento. He’s a guy who got the most out of the talent given him, a guy who did whatever his teams needed of him to win and did it efficiently. He’s one of the good guys.
Congratulations on a wonderful career, Brad Miller. And from fans everywhere, thank you.
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 0
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 18
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 36
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 5
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 7