Apr 27, 2012, 12:44 PM EST
This is what we’ve been waiting for. Through the desert of the lockout and “how u” jokes. It’s the emotion and beauty of these playoff games that made us hope everyone would come to their senses and not kill the season. This is what we powered through a condensed, roller-coaster season to get to.
The NBA playoffs are here.
To help you be prepared for what is about to start this weekend, we present ProBasketballTalk’s NBA Playoff previews for the first round. All eight series will be broken down with stats and our insights so you can decide for yourself where that upset we all know is going to happen in the first round is going to come from. We throw in our predictions, too.
Read and enjoy.
- Kevin Hart to write, star in movie with LeBron James 6
- The Extra Pass: A Google goggle revolution dream, plus Wednesday’s recaps 3
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 8
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 17
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)