Apr 27, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Yesterday I talked Celtics and Hawks with Jessica Camerato of CSNNE.com, today Tiffany and I look around at the rest of the league as we head into the first round of the playoffs,
I think the best first-round matchup is the Clippers vs. Grizzles, but there are going to be some other fun series. Also, I think everybody is sleeping on the Pacers, and they will continue to as they slide past the undermanned Magic. But when they start pushing the Heat in the second round people will notice.
- NBA Power Rankings: Spurs, Clippers are your clear top two 0
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 6
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 5
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 25