Apr 26, 2012, 1:55 PM EDT
Kyrie Irving is the run-away Rookie of the Year. There were points where we thought Ricky Rubio could be in the conversations, but really from the start Irving showed up ready and with more skill than we got to see during his injured college career. This turned out to be a great No. 1 pick by the Cavaliers.
Here is a look at his top 10 plays of this season.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 58
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10