Apr 26, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
Kyrie Irving is the run-away Rookie of the Year. There were points where we thought Ricky Rubio could be in the conversations, but really from the start Irving showed up ready and with more skill than we got to see during his injured college career. This turned out to be a great No. 1 pick by the Cavaliers.
Here is a look at his top 10 plays of this season.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1