Apr 26, 2012, 1:55 PM EST
Kyrie Irving is the run-away Rookie of the Year. There were points where we thought Ricky Rubio could be in the conversations, but really from the start Irving showed up ready and with more skill than we got to see during his injured college career. This turned out to be a great No. 1 pick by the Cavaliers.
Here is a look at his top 10 plays of this season.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13