Apr 26, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
Jessica Camerato, who writes about the Celtics for CSNNE.com — and who you should be following on twitter @jcameratonba — called in to the PBT Studio BatPhone and broke down Celtics vs. Hawks in the first round. (Yes, we have a BatPhone, you got a problem with that?)
She discusses the Celtics health (really, the lack of it) and how Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo are good friends. We break the series down, and I’ll just say I might feel differently if Al Horford were playing but without him I think the Celtics win in five or six games.
Thanks to Jessica for stopping by, we will have her back in the future.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36