Apr 26, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
Jessica Camerato, who writes about the Celtics for CSNNE.com — and who you should be following on twitter @jcameratonba — called in to the PBT Studio BatPhone and broke down Celtics vs. Hawks in the first round. (Yes, we have a BatPhone, you got a problem with that?)
She discusses the Celtics health (really, the lack of it) and how Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo are good friends. We break the series down, and I’ll just say I might feel differently if Al Horford were playing but without him I think the Celtics win in five or six games.
Thanks to Jessica for stopping by, we will have her back in the future.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12