Apr 26, 2012, 8:13 PM EST
Jessica Camerato, who writes about the Celtics for CSNNE.com — and who you should be following on twitter @jcameratonba — called in to the PBT Studio BatPhone and broke down Celtics vs. Hawks in the first round. (Yes, we have a BatPhone, you got a problem with that?)
She discusses the Celtics health (really, the lack of it) and how Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo are good friends. We break the series down, and I’ll just say I might feel differently if Al Horford were playing but without him I think the Celtics win in five or six games.
Thanks to Jessica for stopping by, we will have her back in the future.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 0
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 2
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16