Apr 26, 2012, 8:13 PM EDT
Jessica Camerato, who writes about the Celtics for CSNNE.com — and who you should be following on twitter @jcameratonba — called in to the PBT Studio BatPhone and broke down Celtics vs. Hawks in the first round. (Yes, we have a BatPhone, you got a problem with that?)
She discusses the Celtics health (really, the lack of it) and how Josh Smith and Rajon Rondo are good friends. We break the series down, and I’ll just say I might feel differently if Al Horford were playing but without him I think the Celtics win in five or six games.
Thanks to Jessica for stopping by, we will have her back in the future.
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 0
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 14
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 9
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 38
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay