Apr 26, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
If the Warriors are healthy next season they are going to be dangerous.
But it’s a big “if.”
Lee averaged 20 points and 9.6 rebounds a game this season for Golden State.
Lee Joins Stephen Curry (ankle) and Andrew Bogut (also ankle) who had surgery Wednesday. If all three of those guys come back healthy and playing up to the level of their old selves, Golden State will take a big step forward. But that seems a lot to ask as Curry and Bogut have had injury issues for a couple seasons now and while you can say they are flukes there is now a trend.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5