Apr 26, 2012, 4:35 PM EDT
If the Warriors are healthy next season they are going to be dangerous.
But it’s a big “if.”
Lee averaged 20 points and 9.6 rebounds a game this season for Golden State.
Lee Joins Stephen Curry (ankle) and Andrew Bogut (also ankle) who had surgery Wednesday. If all three of those guys come back healthy and playing up to the level of their old selves, Golden State will take a big step forward. But that seems a lot to ask as Curry and Bogut have had injury issues for a couple seasons now and while you can say they are flukes there is now a trend.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11