Apr 26, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
If the Warriors are healthy next season they are going to be dangerous.
But it’s a big “if.”
Lee averaged 20 points and 9.6 rebounds a game this season for Golden State.
Lee Joins Stephen Curry (ankle) and Andrew Bogut (also ankle) who had surgery Wednesday. If all three of those guys come back healthy and playing up to the level of their old selves, Golden State will take a big step forward. But that seems a lot to ask as Curry and Bogut have had injury issues for a couple seasons now and while you can say they are flukes there is now a trend.
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 16
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 4
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11