Apr 26, 2012, 4:35 PM EST
If the Warriors are healthy next season they are going to be dangerous.
But it’s a big “if.”
Lee averaged 20 points and 9.6 rebounds a game this season for Golden State.
Lee Joins Stephen Curry (ankle) and Andrew Bogut (also ankle) who had surgery Wednesday. If all three of those guys come back healthy and playing up to the level of their old selves, Golden State will take a big step forward. But that seems a lot to ask as Curry and Bogut have had injury issues for a couple seasons now and while you can say they are flukes there is now a trend.
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 7
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 4
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7
- PBT Extra: Is Dwight Howard NBA’s newest villain? 31
- Report: Bradley Beal to make season debut Wednesday for Wizards 5