Apr 25, 2012, 8:44 AM EDT
When you pay good money for an NBA ticket, you can only hope the game ends with a dramatic… goaltending call?
That’s what happened to Warriors fans. With the game inside 8 seconds left and tied 81-81, Golden State’s Charles Jenkins‘ drove the lane and put up a layup that Gustavo Ayon cleanly blocked. The ball flew over to Greivis Vasquez who pushed it up court and looked like he was was thinking about a three but instead passed to an open Marco Belinelli under the bucket for an easy game-winning layup — then in flies Chris Wright to block it off the backboard. Easy goaltending call. Hornets win.
Yup, just like you dreamed playing at the park when you were 10.
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 1
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 30
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 31
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay