Apr 25, 2012, 1:53 AM EST
I know you don’t need the highlights because you saw this play when it happened — you never miss a moment of the Estonian League playoffs. Who does? But I thought I’d post it here anyway. Just in case.
The bucket is by Latvian guard Armands Škele and it is probably the best/craziest/luckiest shot you will see in any playoffs. Also, reports are that Andrew Bynum saw this shot and now wants to try it.
Hat tip to SLAM for this.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24