Apr 25, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT
I know you don’t need the highlights because you saw this play when it happened — you never miss a moment of the Estonian League playoffs. Who does? But I thought I’d post it here anyway. Just in case.
The bucket is by Latvian guard Armands Škele and it is probably the best/craziest/luckiest shot you will see in any playoffs. Also, reports are that Andrew Bynum saw this shot and now wants to try it.
Hat tip to SLAM for this.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25