Apr 25, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT
I know you don’t need the highlights because you saw this play when it happened — you never miss a moment of the Estonian League playoffs. Who does? But I thought I’d post it here anyway. Just in case.
The bucket is by Latvian guard Armands Škele and it is probably the best/craziest/luckiest shot you will see in any playoffs. Also, reports are that Andrew Bynum saw this shot and now wants to try it.
Hat tip to SLAM for this.
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 7
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 3
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 13
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 16
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 11
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 23