Apr 25, 2012, 1:53 AM EDT
I know you don’t need the highlights because you saw this play when it happened — you never miss a moment of the Estonian League playoffs. Who does? But I thought I’d post it here anyway. Just in case.
The bucket is by Latvian guard Armands Škele and it is probably the best/craziest/luckiest shot you will see in any playoffs. Also, reports are that Andrew Bynum saw this shot and now wants to try it.
Hat tip to SLAM for this.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 0
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 7
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 7
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 19
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 10