Apr 25, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated recently did its annual poll of NBA players (118 of them) and among the questions was “who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?”
Evans won going away with 37 percent of the vote. Kevin Garnett and Metta World Peace tied for second with 9 percent. It should be noted that this poll was taken well before World Peace’s flying elbow off the top turnbuckle upside the head of James Harden.
Rounding out the top five are the now retired Jeff Foster (5 percent) and the Clippers Chris Paul (4 percent).
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 0
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 20
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 16
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 53
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Watch live: Red Wings at Blackhawks
- Watch live: Preakness Stakes preview show
- LIVE: Third round of the HP Byron Nelson Championship
- LIVE: Pole Day of Indy 500 qualifying
- LIVE: Action from Hangtown Motocross Classic
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay