Apr 25, 2012, 12:53 PM EST
Sports Illustrated recently did its annual poll of NBA players (118 of them) and among the questions was “who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?”
Evans won going away with 37 percent of the vote. Kevin Garnett and Metta World Peace tied for second with 9 percent. It should be noted that this poll was taken well before World Peace’s flying elbow off the top turnbuckle upside the head of James Harden.
Rounding out the top five are the now retired Jeff Foster (5 percent) and the Clippers Chris Paul (4 percent).
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42