Apr 25, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated recently did its annual poll of NBA players (118 of them) and among the questions was “who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?”
Evans won going away with 37 percent of the vote. Kevin Garnett and Metta World Peace tied for second with 9 percent. It should be noted that this poll was taken well before World Peace’s flying elbow off the top turnbuckle upside the head of James Harden.
Rounding out the top five are the now retired Jeff Foster (5 percent) and the Clippers Chris Paul (4 percent).
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7