Apr 25, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated recently did its annual poll of NBA players (118 of them) and among the questions was “who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?”
Evans won going away with 37 percent of the vote. Kevin Garnett and Metta World Peace tied for second with 9 percent. It should be noted that this poll was taken well before World Peace’s flying elbow off the top turnbuckle upside the head of James Harden.
Rounding out the top five are the now retired Jeff Foster (5 percent) and the Clippers Chris Paul (4 percent).
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10