Apr 25, 2012, 12:53 PM EDT
Sports Illustrated recently did its annual poll of NBA players (118 of them) and among the questions was “who is the dirtiest player in the NBA?”
Evans won going away with 37 percent of the vote. Kevin Garnett and Metta World Peace tied for second with 9 percent. It should be noted that this poll was taken well before World Peace’s flying elbow off the top turnbuckle upside the head of James Harden.
Rounding out the top five are the now retired Jeff Foster (5 percent) and the Clippers Chris Paul (4 percent).
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 23
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 32
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 5
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 10
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31