Apr 24, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Early in this season the Boston Celtics could not find their flow — their once proud defense was pedestrian and their offense wasn’t getting it done. There have been plenty of people ready to bury them, to blow up the team.
Now they enter the playoffs as the team nobody wants to play early on, as a great defensive team again. We can debate whether that is good enough — it’s still hard to see this team getting past Miami or Chicago in the East, and if that is the case was not making a move the right call? — but this is certainly a good team.
With the start of the playoffs coming CSNNE.com will broadcast a sit down interview with Boston’s big four — Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo. In this snippet of that talk, KG talks about the early season adversity and how they overcame it.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 2
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10