Apr 24, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Early in this season the Boston Celtics could not find their flow — their once proud defense was pedestrian and their offense wasn’t getting it done. There have been plenty of people ready to bury them, to blow up the team.
Now they enter the playoffs as the team nobody wants to play early on, as a great defensive team again. We can debate whether that is good enough — it’s still hard to see this team getting past Miami or Chicago in the East, and if that is the case was not making a move the right call? — but this is certainly a good team.
With the start of the playoffs coming CSNNE.com will broadcast a sit down interview with Boston’s big four — Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo. In this snippet of that talk, KG talks about the early season adversity and how they overcame it.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13