Apr 24, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Early in this season the Boston Celtics could not find their flow — their once proud defense was pedestrian and their offense wasn’t getting it done. There have been plenty of people ready to bury them, to blow up the team.
Now they enter the playoffs as the team nobody wants to play early on, as a great defensive team again. We can debate whether that is good enough — it’s still hard to see this team getting past Miami or Chicago in the East, and if that is the case was not making a move the right call? — but this is certainly a good team.
With the start of the playoffs coming CSNNE.com will broadcast a sit down interview with Boston’s big four — Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo. In this snippet of that talk, KG talks about the early season adversity and how they overcame it.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 8
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 10