Apr 24, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Early in this season the Boston Celtics could not find their flow — their once proud defense was pedestrian and their offense wasn’t getting it done. There have been plenty of people ready to bury them, to blow up the team.
Now they enter the playoffs as the team nobody wants to play early on, as a great defensive team again. We can debate whether that is good enough — it’s still hard to see this team getting past Miami or Chicago in the East, and if that is the case was not making a move the right call? — but this is certainly a good team.
With the start of the playoffs coming CSNNE.com will broadcast a sit down interview with Boston’s big four — Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo. In this snippet of that talk, KG talks about the early season adversity and how they overcame it.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11