Apr 24, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Early in this season the Boston Celtics could not find their flow — their once proud defense was pedestrian and their offense wasn’t getting it done. There have been plenty of people ready to bury them, to blow up the team.
Now they enter the playoffs as the team nobody wants to play early on, as a great defensive team again. We can debate whether that is good enough — it’s still hard to see this team getting past Miami or Chicago in the East, and if that is the case was not making a move the right call? — but this is certainly a good team.
With the start of the playoffs coming CSNNE.com will broadcast a sit down interview with Boston’s big four — Kevin Garnett, Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Rajon Rondo. In this snippet of that talk, KG talks about the early season adversity and how they overcame it.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shone 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 0
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 9
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 15
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8