Apr 24, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
“Biyombo told me, ‘This is my house,’ I told him, ‘You have 7 wins. It’s everybody’s house.’”
—Memphis’ Rudy Gay, regarding some words with Charlotte’s Bismack Byyombo during the two team’s contest last Friday night. Memphis won, mostly because Charlotte is historically bad.
You can see why it is so hard for Charlotte players to talks smack.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 11
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 42
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22