Apr 24, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
“Biyombo told me, ‘This is my house,’ I told him, ‘You have 7 wins. It’s everybody’s house.’”
—Memphis’ Rudy Gay, regarding some words with Charlotte’s Bismack Byyombo during the two team’s contest last Friday night. Memphis won, mostly because Charlotte is historically bad.
You can see why it is so hard for Charlotte players to talks smack.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 20
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 68
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30