Apr 24, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
“Biyombo told me, ‘This is my house,’ I told him, ‘You have 7 wins. It’s everybody’s house.’”
—Memphis’ Rudy Gay, regarding some words with Charlotte’s Bismack Byyombo during the two team’s contest last Friday night. Memphis won, mostly because Charlotte is historically bad.
You can see why it is so hard for Charlotte players to talks smack.
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 0
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 4
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 9
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 25