Apr 24, 2012, 8:03 AM EDT
“Biyombo told me, ‘This is my house,’ I told him, ‘You have 7 wins. It’s everybody’s house.’”
—Memphis’ Rudy Gay, regarding some words with Charlotte’s Bismack Byyombo during the two team’s contest last Friday night. Memphis won, mostly because Charlotte is historically bad.
You can see why it is so hard for Charlotte players to talks smack.
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 0
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 11
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 12
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 10
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11