Apr 24, 2012, 8:03 AM EST
“Biyombo told me, ‘This is my house,’ I told him, ‘You have 7 wins. It’s everybody’s house.’”
—Memphis’ Rudy Gay, regarding some words with Charlotte’s Bismack Byyombo during the two team’s contest last Friday night. Memphis won, mostly because Charlotte is historically bad.
You can see why it is so hard for Charlotte players to talks smack.
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 0
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 17
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 45