Apr 24, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
A couple days ago we told you that unless Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins got his 13th technical and unless the league rescinded it he would be sitting out Tuesday night.
After review, the league decided that the double technical when Cousins went face to face with Bismack Biyombo really shouldn’t have been one. The league made the right call — this didn’t deserve to be a double tech, just split the guys up and tell them to walk away (some refs lean too much on the double technical).
It got rescinded and Cousins played for the Kings Tuesday night when they took on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Cousins had 32 points in that game but it wasn’t enough as the Thunder won, 118-110. Which actually is good for the Kings lottery odds and what the team’s fans wanted. Oh, isn’t the end of the season fun?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36