Apr 24, 2012, 10:54 PM EDT
A couple days ago we told you that unless Sacramento’s DeMarcus Cousins got his 13th technical and unless the league rescinded it he would be sitting out Tuesday night.
After review, the league decided that the double technical when Cousins went face to face with Bismack Biyombo really shouldn’t have been one. The league made the right call — this didn’t deserve to be a double tech, just split the guys up and tell them to walk away (some refs lean too much on the double technical).
It got rescinded and Cousins played for the Kings Tuesday night when they took on the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Cousins had 32 points in that game but it wasn’t enough as the Thunder won, 118-110. Which actually is good for the Kings lottery odds and what the team’s fans wanted. Oh, isn’t the end of the season fun?
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18