Apr 23, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
If you ever see the Clippers Reggie Evans in person your first thought is that he is an absolute tank of a man. He is one of the handful of guys you see in an NBA locker room and think he could play in the NFL.
Which makes the blatant flop above all the more ridiculous. There are European soccer players who think that was a bad flop.
The guys at ESPN’s Hoopidea and television analyst Jeff Van Gundy have been on a crusade lately to rid the game of flopping. I think there may be better battles to fight, but to each his own. However I will agree here — why can’t the league come in and fine or create some kind of after-the-fact punishment for clear flops like this? Why is this allowed to go on unchecked?
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this video.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31