Apr 23, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
If you ever see the Clippers Reggie Evans in person your first thought is that he is an absolute tank of a man. He is one of the handful of guys you see in an NBA locker room and think he could play in the NFL.
Which makes the blatant flop above all the more ridiculous. There are European soccer players who think that was a bad flop.
The guys at ESPN’s Hoopidea and television analyst Jeff Van Gundy have been on a crusade lately to rid the game of flopping. I think there may be better battles to fight, but to each his own. However I will agree here — why can’t the league come in and fine or create some kind of after-the-fact punishment for clear flops like this? Why is this allowed to go on unchecked?
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this video.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 25
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 29
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4