Apr 23, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
If you ever see the Clippers Reggie Evans in person your first thought is that he is an absolute tank of a man. He is one of the handful of guys you see in an NBA locker room and think he could play in the NFL.
Which makes the blatant flop above all the more ridiculous. There are European soccer players who think that was a bad flop.
The guys at ESPN’s Hoopidea and television analyst Jeff Van Gundy have been on a crusade lately to rid the game of flopping. I think there may be better battles to fight, but to each his own. However I will agree here — why can’t the league come in and fine or create some kind of after-the-fact punishment for clear flops like this? Why is this allowed to go on unchecked?
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this video.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 0
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5