Apr 23, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
If you ever see the Clippers Reggie Evans in person your first thought is that he is an absolute tank of a man. He is one of the handful of guys you see in an NBA locker room and think he could play in the NFL.
Which makes the blatant flop above all the more ridiculous. There are European soccer players who think that was a bad flop.
The guys at ESPN’s Hoopidea and television analyst Jeff Van Gundy have been on a crusade lately to rid the game of flopping. I think there may be better battles to fight, but to each his own. However I will agree here — why can’t the league come in and fine or create some kind of after-the-fact punishment for clear flops like this? Why is this allowed to go on unchecked?
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this video.
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Sharks pull even with Kings
- Live Extra: Watch NHL Live postgame show
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Play Video: Metta World Peace the weatherman
- Play Video: Eastern Conference finals preview
- Play Video: Heat gearing for another physical battle
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars