Apr 23, 2012, 9:15 AM EDT
If you ever see the Clippers Reggie Evans in person your first thought is that he is an absolute tank of a man. He is one of the handful of guys you see in an NBA locker room and think he could play in the NFL.
Which makes the blatant flop above all the more ridiculous. There are European soccer players who think that was a bad flop.
The guys at ESPN’s Hoopidea and television analyst Jeff Van Gundy have been on a crusade lately to rid the game of flopping. I think there may be better battles to fight, but to each his own. However I will agree here — why can’t the league come in and fine or create some kind of after-the-fact punishment for clear flops like this? Why is this allowed to go on unchecked?
Hat tip to IamaGM.com for this video.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 5
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36