Apr 23, 2012, 4:51 PM EDT
Philadelphia picked up a big, hard-fought, playoff style overtime win over the Pacers Saturday night. With it the Sixers likely put themselves in the playoffs (they need one more win, but play the Nets Monday so that should be the win they need).
Coach Doug Collins was in playoff form and let the officials know what he thought of their work in no uncertain terms.
The league responded Monday with a $15,000 fine for Collins for abuse of an official.
If that fine comes with a trip to the playoffs, Collins will happily pay it… well, not happily but it will sting a lot less.
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 12
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 47