Apr 23, 2012, 4:51 PM EST
Philadelphia picked up a big, hard-fought, playoff style overtime win over the Pacers Saturday night. With it the Sixers likely put themselves in the playoffs (they need one more win, but play the Nets Monday so that should be the win they need).
Coach Doug Collins was in playoff form and let the officials know what he thought of their work in no uncertain terms.
The league responded Monday with a $15,000 fine for Collins for abuse of an official.
If that fine comes with a trip to the playoffs, Collins will happily pay it… well, not happily but it will sting a lot less.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 0
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 2
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16