Apr 23, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Go ahead and say it — I am the last person who should be talking about people’s haircuts. I’ll give you that one. I’ve been getting hairline jokes since college, you’re going to have to be more creative than that. But I mock Kevin Love‘s new one anyway, as did Ricky Rubio.
In the first PBT Extra this week, tiffany and I talk MVP race (yes, it’s looking more and more like LeBron James) and even what to watch this last week of the season, particularly out West. Oh, and one Metta World Peace question.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 8
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 5
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 11
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4