Apr 23, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Go ahead and say it — I am the last person who should be talking about people’s haircuts. I’ll give you that one. I’ve been getting hairline jokes since college, you’re going to have to be more creative than that. But I mock Kevin Love‘s new one anyway, as did Ricky Rubio.
In the first PBT Extra this week, tiffany and I talk MVP race (yes, it’s looking more and more like LeBron James) and even what to watch this last week of the season, particularly out West. Oh, and one Metta World Peace question.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 8
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10