Apr 23, 2012, 5:56 PM EST
Go ahead and say it — I am the last person who should be talking about people’s haircuts. I’ll give you that one. I’ve been getting hairline jokes since college, you’re going to have to be more creative than that. But I mock Kevin Love‘s new one anyway, as did Ricky Rubio.
In the first PBT Extra this week, tiffany and I talk MVP race (yes, it’s looking more and more like LeBron James) and even what to watch this last week of the season, particularly out West. Oh, and one Metta World Peace question.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 27
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 2
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 29
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 36
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10