Apr 23, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Go ahead and say it — I am the last person who should be talking about people’s haircuts. I’ll give you that one. I’ve been getting hairline jokes since college, you’re going to have to be more creative than that. But I mock Kevin Love‘s new one anyway, as did Ricky Rubio.
In the first PBT Extra this week, tiffany and I talk MVP race (yes, it’s looking more and more like LeBron James) and even what to watch this last week of the season, particularly out West. Oh, and one Metta World Peace question.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 4
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 21
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 10
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 18