Apr 23, 2012, 5:56 PM EDT
Go ahead and say it — I am the last person who should be talking about people’s haircuts. I’ll give you that one. I’ve been getting hairline jokes since college, you’re going to have to be more creative than that. But I mock Kevin Love‘s new one anyway, as did Ricky Rubio.
In the first PBT Extra this week, tiffany and I talk MVP race (yes, it’s looking more and more like LeBron James) and even what to watch this last week of the season, particularly out West. Oh, and one Metta World Peace question.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 7
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10