Apr 23, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Mark Cuban still hates the NBA players in the Olympics thing.
• NBATV will produce its own playoff broadcasts this year, not just steal the feed of the visiting team. This is good, the homerism of local announcers really ramps up for the playoffs.
• John Wall says he is going to work on his three-point shooting this summer. Since his is 3-for-41 from three this year, I think that seems a good idea.
• Here is a breakdown of how bad things are in Charlotte and how they got there.
• Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson and Kings co-owner and hardhead George Maloof met and spoke last week. There may be a little thaw there, but we are a long way from springtime.
• The battle for the 2015 NBA All-Star Game is on. It is expected to be in New York but both the Nets (new arena in Brooklyn) and Knicks (refurbished Madison Square Garden) want to host. Have fun figuring that one out, David Stern.
• The Clippers recalled Travis Leslie from the D-League.
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 27
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 29
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7