Apr 23, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• Mark Cuban still hates the NBA players in the Olympics thing.
• NBATV will produce its own playoff broadcasts this year, not just steal the feed of the visiting team. This is good, the homerism of local announcers really ramps up for the playoffs.
• John Wall says he is going to work on his three-point shooting this summer. Since his is 3-for-41 from three this year, I think that seems a good idea.
• Here is a breakdown of how bad things are in Charlotte and how they got there.
• Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson and Kings co-owner and hardhead George Maloof met and spoke last week. There may be a little thaw there, but we are a long way from springtime.
• The battle for the 2015 NBA All-Star Game is on. It is expected to be in New York but both the Nets (new arena in Brooklyn) and Knicks (refurbished Madison Square Garden) want to host. Have fun figuring that one out, David Stern.
• The Clippers recalled Travis Leslie from the D-League.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18