Apr 21, 2012, 5:15 PM EST
OK, this is just nuts.
Avery Bradley‘s shoelaces came untied Friday night against the Hawks. So he stopped to tie them while the Hawks were bringing the ball up-court. And then he made a steal. In the middle of tying his shoes. What in good gravy is that?
That takes a crazy amount of concentration to read the pass while you’re trying to tie your shoes. Bradley has gone from being a fringe rookie last year who may not have stuck or could easily have been sent out at the trade deadline to a starter-caliber combo-guard with brilliant defensive skills. You want to know the value of getting drafted late into a good team? Look no further than what Doc Rivers has managed to do with Bradley.
So I’m betting he can walk and chew gum at the same time.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 4
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 27
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10