Apr 21, 2012, 5:15 PM EDT
OK, this is just nuts.
Avery Bradley‘s shoelaces came untied Friday night against the Hawks. So he stopped to tie them while the Hawks were bringing the ball up-court. And then he made a steal. In the middle of tying his shoes. What in good gravy is that?
That takes a crazy amount of concentration to read the pass while you’re trying to tie your shoes. Bradley has gone from being a fringe rookie last year who may not have stuck or could easily have been sent out at the trade deadline to a starter-caliber combo-guard with brilliant defensive skills. You want to know the value of getting drafted late into a good team? Look no further than what Doc Rivers has managed to do with Bradley.
So I’m betting he can walk and chew gum at the same time.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38