Apr 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Playoff beards — they’re not just for Canadian hockey players anymore.
The Clippers have decided to grow out playoff beards and they talked about it with Madelyn Burke of ClippersTV. Who by the way is the best comedic straight-woman in the history of television. Or she’s close. If you’ve watched Clipper videos this year they are all like this one — guys just walking through the frame doing whatever comes to mind. All we really needed was DJ asking where the bathroom was to make this complete. And she plays it straight the whole time.
Not sure if the beards will bring any playoff magic but the Clippers will need it — they are likely to land the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round, setting up the best first round matchup in all the playoffs. That is going to be a battle.
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 0
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22