Apr 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EDT
Playoff beards — they’re not just for Canadian hockey players anymore.
The Clippers have decided to grow out playoff beards and they talked about it with Madelyn Burke of ClippersTV. Who by the way is the best comedic straight-woman in the history of television. Or she’s close. If you’ve watched Clipper videos this year they are all like this one — guys just walking through the frame doing whatever comes to mind. All we really needed was DJ asking where the bathroom was to make this complete. And she plays it straight the whole time.
Not sure if the beards will bring any playoff magic but the Clippers will need it — they are likely to land the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round, setting up the best first round matchup in all the playoffs. That is going to be a battle.
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 10
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 9
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 8
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 13
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25