Apr 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Playoff beards — they’re not just for Canadian hockey players anymore.
The Clippers have decided to grow out playoff beards and they talked about it with Madelyn Burke of ClippersTV. Who by the way is the best comedic straight-woman in the history of television. Or she’s close. If you’ve watched Clipper videos this year they are all like this one — guys just walking through the frame doing whatever comes to mind. All we really needed was DJ asking where the bathroom was to make this complete. And she plays it straight the whole time.
Not sure if the beards will bring any playoff magic but the Clippers will need it — they are likely to land the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round, setting up the best first round matchup in all the playoffs. That is going to be a battle.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 13
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 30
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10