Apr 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Playoff beards — they’re not just for Canadian hockey players anymore.
The Clippers have decided to grow out playoff beards and they talked about it with Madelyn Burke of ClippersTV. Who by the way is the best comedic straight-woman in the history of television. Or she’s close. If you’ve watched Clipper videos this year they are all like this one — guys just walking through the frame doing whatever comes to mind. All we really needed was DJ asking where the bathroom was to make this complete. And she plays it straight the whole time.
Not sure if the beards will bring any playoff magic but the Clippers will need it — they are likely to land the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round, setting up the best first round matchup in all the playoffs. That is going to be a battle.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 8
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 17
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 32
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (51)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)