Apr 20, 2012, 2:45 PM EST
Playoff beards — they’re not just for Canadian hockey players anymore.
The Clippers have decided to grow out playoff beards and they talked about it with Madelyn Burke of ClippersTV. Who by the way is the best comedic straight-woman in the history of television. Or she’s close. If you’ve watched Clipper videos this year they are all like this one — guys just walking through the frame doing whatever comes to mind. All we really needed was DJ asking where the bathroom was to make this complete. And she plays it straight the whole time.
Not sure if the beards will bring any playoff magic but the Clippers will need it — they are likely to land the Memphis Grizzlies in the first round, setting up the best first round matchup in all the playoffs. That is going to be a battle.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 5
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 14
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 10
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36