Apr 20, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
What makes good satire, and good parody, is when it hits just close enough to home.
Which is what makes this Lionel-Richie-come-Knicks love song so brilliant. Now, if we could have had a blind Knick trying to make Carmelo Anthony‘s face out of clay it would have been perfect, but still as it is it is brilliant. And a good way to start off your Friday night with a laugh.
- Timberwolves’ coach Rick Adelman announcenes retirement 7
- Knicks fire Mike Woodson 29
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 1
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 5
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 17