Apr 20, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
What makes good satire, and good parody, is when it hits just close enough to home.
Which is what makes this Lionel-Richie-come-Knicks love song so brilliant. Now, if we could have had a blind Knick trying to make Carmelo Anthony‘s face out of clay it would have been perfect, but still as it is it is brilliant. And a good way to start off your Friday night with a laugh.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8