Apr 20, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
What makes good satire, and good parody, is when it hits just close enough to home.
Which is what makes this Lionel-Richie-come-Knicks love song so brilliant. Now, if we could have had a blind Knick trying to make Carmelo Anthony‘s face out of clay it would have been perfect, but still as it is it is brilliant. And a good way to start off your Friday night with a laugh.
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 10
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 22
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36