Apr 20, 2012, 7:44 PM EST
What makes good satire, and good parody, is when it hits just close enough to home.
Which is what makes this Lionel-Richie-come-Knicks love song so brilliant. Now, if we could have had a blind Knick trying to make Carmelo Anthony‘s face out of clay it would have been perfect, but still as it is it is brilliant. And a good way to start off your Friday night with a laugh.
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 0
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 0
- Thursday night NBA grades: Any more questions for LaMarcus Aldridge? Didn’t think so. 3
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 21
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)