Apr 20, 2012, 7:44 PM EDT
What makes good satire, and good parody, is when it hits just close enough to home.
Which is what makes this Lionel-Richie-come-Knicks love song so brilliant. Now, if we could have had a blind Knick trying to make Carmelo Anthony‘s face out of clay it would have been perfect, but still as it is it is brilliant. And a good way to start off your Friday night with a laugh.
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 38
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 24
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 26
- The Extra Pass: Talking “Summer Dreams” with producer of Summer League documentary 0
- Thursday NBA grades: Don’t make Mike Dunleavy angry 3