Apr 20, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
With playoff berths and seedings on the line, you felt a real sense of desperation from teams the last few days. The Bucks were one of those teams Thursday night — lose and they were pretty much toast in the East.
But Larry Sanders went well over the line, turning a little scuffle into his attempt to go after David West, Paul George and just just about anybody else in white. For this, he earns an ejection — and he upheld the NBA tradition of not really throwing punches during fights.
- Report: Hornets, Nets talking possible Lance Stephenson for Joe Johnson swap 0
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 13
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 46
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36