Apr 20, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
With playoff berths and seedings on the line, you felt a real sense of desperation from teams the last few days. The Bucks were one of those teams Thursday night — lose and they were pretty much toast in the East.
But Larry Sanders went well over the line, turning a little scuffle into his attempt to go after David West, Paul George and just just about anybody else in white. For this, he earns an ejection — and he upheld the NBA tradition of not really throwing punches during fights.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16