Apr 20, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
With playoff berths and seedings on the line, you felt a real sense of desperation from teams the last few days. The Bucks were one of those teams Thursday night — lose and they were pretty much toast in the East.
But Larry Sanders went well over the line, turning a little scuffle into his attempt to go after David West, Paul George and just just about anybody else in white. For this, he earns an ejection — and he upheld the NBA tradition of not really throwing punches during fights.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 1
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 21
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 19
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 28
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10