Apr 20, 2012, 11:14 AM EDT
With playoff berths and seedings on the line, you felt a real sense of desperation from teams the last few days. The Bucks were one of those teams Thursday night — lose and they were pretty much toast in the East.
But Larry Sanders went well over the line, turning a little scuffle into his attempt to go after David West, Paul George and just just about anybody else in white. For this, he earns an ejection — and he upheld the NBA tradition of not really throwing punches during fights.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2