Apr 20, 2012, 11:14 AM EST
With playoff berths and seedings on the line, you felt a real sense of desperation from teams the last few days. The Bucks were one of those teams Thursday night — lose and they were pretty much toast in the East.
But Larry Sanders went well over the line, turning a little scuffle into his attempt to go after David West, Paul George and just just about anybody else in white. For this, he earns an ejection — and he upheld the NBA tradition of not really throwing punches during fights.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0