Apr 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• While we’re talking about the Knicks center, with Dwight Howard out for the Olympics, Chandler almost certainly gets that roster spot. There has some people talking about an Andrew Bynum call up, but with international ball need bigs who can shoot the midrange or longer. Look for a lot of Chandler then Bosh/Love at the five and LeBron/’Melo at the four.
• The Knicks are about to sign Dan Gadzuric and waive Bill Walker. Yup, that should solve all their problems. Gadzuric spent the season in the D-League not blowing anyone’s doors off.
• Chris Paul is playing through a sore thumb he got in the game against Denver Wednesday.
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 29
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 39
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 16
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 44
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 42