Apr 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• While we’re talking about the Knicks center, with Dwight Howard out for the Olympics, Chandler almost certainly gets that roster spot. There has some people talking about an Andrew Bynum call up, but with international ball need bigs who can shoot the midrange or longer. Look for a lot of Chandler then Bosh/Love at the five and LeBron/’Melo at the four.
• The Knicks are about to sign Dan Gadzuric and waive Bill Walker. Yup, that should solve all their problems. Gadzuric spent the season in the D-League not blowing anyone’s doors off.
• Chris Paul is playing through a sore thumb he got in the game against Denver Wednesday.
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 1
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 8
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 15