Apr 20, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Here is our daily look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points.
• While we’re talking about the Knicks center, with Dwight Howard out for the Olympics, Chandler almost certainly gets that roster spot. There has some people talking about an Andrew Bynum call up, but with international ball need bigs who can shoot the midrange or longer. Look for a lot of Chandler then Bosh/Love at the five and LeBron/’Melo at the four.
• The Knicks are about to sign Dan Gadzuric and waive Bill Walker. Yup, that should solve all their problems. Gadzuric spent the season in the D-League not blowing anyone’s doors off.
• Chris Paul is playing through a sore thumb he got in the game against Denver Wednesday.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 21
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 12
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 52
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28