Apr 20, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
It really wasn’t much of a fight. For a guy dancing around losing his cool it really ends up not taking much resistance to keep Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders away from Indiana’s David West. He doesn’t look like a guy who really wants a fight.
But it was enough of one to earn some actions from the league. Sanders was suspended two games without pay by the league for “initiating an altercation, failing to leave the court in a timely manner and actions following his ejection” the league announced Friday afternoon. Sanders will sit out Saturday when the Bucks play the Nets and Monday against the Raptors.
Both West and the Pacers Danny Granger got $25,000 fines from the league for escalating the incident.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16