Apr 20, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
It really wasn’t much of a fight. For a guy dancing around losing his cool it really ends up not taking much resistance to keep Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders away from Indiana’s David West. He doesn’t look like a guy who really wants a fight.
But it was enough of one to earn some actions from the league. Sanders was suspended two games without pay by the league for “initiating an altercation, failing to leave the court in a timely manner and actions following his ejection” the league announced Friday afternoon. Sanders will sit out Saturday when the Bucks play the Nets and Monday against the Raptors.
Both West and the Pacers Danny Granger got $25,000 fines from the league for escalating the incident.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 0
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10