Apr 20, 2012, 6:12 PM EST
It really wasn’t much of a fight. For a guy dancing around losing his cool it really ends up not taking much resistance to keep Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders away from Indiana’s David West. He doesn’t look like a guy who really wants a fight.
But it was enough of one to earn some actions from the league. Sanders was suspended two games without pay by the league for “initiating an altercation, failing to leave the court in a timely manner and actions following his ejection” the league announced Friday afternoon. Sanders will sit out Saturday when the Bucks play the Nets and Monday against the Raptors.
Both West and the Pacers Danny Granger got $25,000 fines from the league for escalating the incident.
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 2
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 3
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 30
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 39
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 20