Apr 20, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
It really wasn’t much of a fight. For a guy dancing around losing his cool it really ends up not taking much resistance to keep Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders away from Indiana’s David West. He doesn’t look like a guy who really wants a fight.
But it was enough of one to earn some actions from the league. Sanders was suspended two games without pay by the league for “initiating an altercation, failing to leave the court in a timely manner and actions following his ejection” the league announced Friday afternoon. Sanders will sit out Saturday when the Bucks play the Nets and Monday against the Raptors.
Both West and the Pacers Danny Granger got $25,000 fines from the league for escalating the incident.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 30
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 45
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4