Apr 20, 2012, 6:12 PM EDT
It really wasn’t much of a fight. For a guy dancing around losing his cool it really ends up not taking much resistance to keep Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders away from Indiana’s David West. He doesn’t look like a guy who really wants a fight.
But it was enough of one to earn some actions from the league. Sanders was suspended two games without pay by the league for “initiating an altercation, failing to leave the court in a timely manner and actions following his ejection” the league announced Friday afternoon. Sanders will sit out Saturday when the Bucks play the Nets and Monday against the Raptors.
Both West and the Pacers Danny Granger got $25,000 fines from the league for escalating the incident.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48