Apr 19, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
It was a wild end to the first half in South Beach — the Raptors make a nice play to get the steal and the bucket in transition. Usually this is where you see the short inbounds pass, a guy dribble until just after the buzzer (so the shot doesn’t count on his stats) then he heaves a 3/4 court shot.
Not the Heat. Mike Miller takes the inbound and throws an ill-advised football pass to the other end that should have been intercepted but LeBron James grabs it out of the air, drives and scores. Not a well designed play, not a smart play, but that’s what having superior athletes can do for you.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 6
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 4
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27