Apr 19, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
It was a wild end to the first half in South Beach — the Raptors make a nice play to get the steal and the bucket in transition. Usually this is where you see the short inbounds pass, a guy dribble until just after the buzzer (so the shot doesn’t count on his stats) then he heaves a 3/4 court shot.
Not the Heat. Mike Miller takes the inbound and throws an ill-advised football pass to the other end that should have been intercepted but LeBron James grabs it out of the air, drives and scores. Not a well designed play, not a smart play, but that’s what having superior athletes can do for you.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 38
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19