Apr 19, 2012, 8:27 AM EST
It was a wild end to the first half in South Beach — the Raptors make a nice play to get the steal and the bucket in transition. Usually this is where you see the short inbounds pass, a guy dribble until just after the buzzer (so the shot doesn’t count on his stats) then he heaves a 3/4 court shot.
Not the Heat. Mike Miller takes the inbound and throws an ill-advised football pass to the other end that should have been intercepted but LeBron James grabs it out of the air, drives and scores. Not a well designed play, not a smart play, but that’s what having superior athletes can do for you.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9