Apr 19, 2012, 8:27 AM EDT
It was a wild end to the first half in South Beach — the Raptors make a nice play to get the steal and the bucket in transition. Usually this is where you see the short inbounds pass, a guy dribble until just after the buzzer (so the shot doesn’t count on his stats) then he heaves a 3/4 court shot.
Not the Heat. Mike Miller takes the inbound and throws an ill-advised football pass to the other end that should have been intercepted but LeBron James grabs it out of the air, drives and scores. Not a well designed play, not a smart play, but that’s what having superior athletes can do for you.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 13
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 2
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 7
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 16