Apr 19, 2012, 12:31 AM EST
Philadelphia has been slumping toward the playoffs, so when they cruised to a pretty comfortable win over the Cavaliers Wednesday night, they had a little fun.
This stuff is funny when you win. With the Sixers win and the Bucks loss Philly is 2.5 games up on the nine-seed Bucks. They are in the playoffs and can start dreaming of ways they could beat the Bulls.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:45 PM EST
LeBron said the same thing about Chris Bosh.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:02 PM EST
Kobe calls owners ability to pressure players into discounts ‘brilliant’ — but it won’t work on him
Nov 21, 2014, 2:12 PM EST
Hornets forward makes right move by accepting lengthy ban
Nov 21, 2014, 1:39 PM EST
Martin suffered injury against Knicks on Wednesday
Nov 21, 2014, 1:01 PM EST
Did Bulls center think Cousins flopped?
Nov 21, 2014, 12:25 PM EST
Brooklyn forward had fallen from rotation
Nov 21, 2014, 11:47 AM EST
Mark Cuban says technology will give his team an edge on the court
Nov 21, 2014, 11:08 AM EST
How long will Celtics general manager keep that stance?
Nov 21, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
Yup, Richardson is still hanging around the 76ers
Nov 21, 2014, 9:51 AM EST
Cavaliers and Rockets were reportedly interested in Timberwolves forward
Nov 21, 2014, 9:14 AM EST
Who would have figured offering a 50 percent discount following Philadelphia wins wouldn’t work?
Nov 21, 2014, 8:38 AM EST
That’s a look
Nov 21, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Add rookie’s mom to long list of people angry about 76ers tanking
Nov 21, 2014, 12:15 AM EST
Morris said Pistons’ Kentavious Caldwell-Pope “doesn’t have any heart”, Van Gundy fires back.
Nov 20, 2014, 11:15 PM EST
Another one that shouldn’t be punished.
Jason Kidd tells Joe Johnson ‘we know it’s coming to you’ late in Bucks’ triple-overtime win over Nets
Nov 20, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
Kidd trash talked his former player in crunch time.
Nov 20, 2014, 9:15 PM EST
This one isn’t really worth punishing.
Nov 20, 2014, 8:15 PM EST
Adam Silver’s support for legalized sports betting is making him unpopular in some circles.
Nov 20, 2014, 7:30 PM EST
The virus has affected almost half of Memphis’ roster.
Nov 20, 2014, 6:45 PM EST
Love is averaging 16.7 points per game in his first year with the Cavs.
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 12
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 1
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 6
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 9
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5