Apr 19, 2012, 12:31 AM EST
Philadelphia has been slumping toward the playoffs, so when they cruised to a pretty comfortable win over the Cavaliers Wednesday night, they had a little fun.
This stuff is funny when you win. With the Sixers win and the Bucks loss Philly is 2.5 games up on the nine-seed Bucks. They are in the playoffs and can start dreaming of ways they could beat the Bulls.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42