Apr 19, 2012, 12:31 AM EDT
Philadelphia has been slumping toward the playoffs, so when they cruised to a pretty comfortable win over the Cavaliers Wednesday night, they had a little fun.
This stuff is funny when you win. With the Sixers win and the Bucks loss Philly is 2.5 games up on the nine-seed Bucks. They are in the playoffs and can start dreaming of ways they could beat the Bulls.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15