Apr 19, 2012, 12:31 AM EDT
Philadelphia has been slumping toward the playoffs, so when they cruised to a pretty comfortable win over the Cavaliers Wednesday night, they had a little fun.
This stuff is funny when you win. With the Sixers win and the Bucks loss Philly is 2.5 games up on the nine-seed Bucks. They are in the playoffs and can start dreaming of ways they could beat the Bulls.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16